The Legionella Tech flushing unit sets new standards when it comes to protecting your people and safeguarding your reputation.
Utilising Radio Frequency
Our choice of 153MHz makes it easy to integrate into existing installations using the same frequency. It also offers a massive performance gain over the common 434MHz open frequency, with a 2km radius compared to just 200m. Low interference, more accurate readings and faster relaying of info are added benefits of 153MHz.
We’ve also developed our own unique ‘intelligent’ software, giving users the chance to create bespoke control programmes for enhanced performance and compliance. It means our system is proactive, not just reactive – a major advantage in the war against contamination.
Last but not least, we’ve used a 1-10v input for easy pairing with any number of different applications, ideal for triggering a flush routine or piggybacking information to the user. Our technology also comes with replaceable Li-on batteries
Automatic flushing-react and flush-by-set commands
Temperature monitoring takes a temperature every single minute
Web-based monitoring gives you control from anywhere in the world
Frost protection and freeze alarm for extra security
Fault alarm for added peace of mind
Self-managing ‘intelligent’ software knows if water is stagnant
Economical to run means smaller bills
Two-way communication for data gathering and proactive control
Synergy with other energy monitoring systems (e.g. fully compatible with the economise system) and can evolve with partner technologies
Save time, shrink costs
Direct control and full automation means no more risk from sick days, holidays and unreliable contractors. It means complete compliance and improved cost-efficiency have never been easier to achieve.
Our autonomous systems are entirely self-sufficient, and they’ll even send full diagnostic reports to your desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
Improved cost efficiency
Our fit-and-forget automated system saves man-hours, and this can save literally thousands of pounds in the long run. In fact, return on investment is typically seen within just three months of installation.
It’s never too late to have our qualified technicians install a new system. Once fitted, its convenience, reliability and cost efficiency mean you’ll never look back.
Our state-of-the-art wireless technology has a 2km range and gives you web-based monitoring of multiple sites from anywhere in the world.
Our Flushing Units can be fully controlled remotely, giving you the ability to be reactive to site issues without the need to attend site. Giving superior Legionella Control.
Our legionella compliance systems have been created so you can be safe in the knowledge that whatever your needs or requirements Legionella Tech will give you excellent protection from the threat of Legionella.
Interested in using our technology?
MODEL 153 BI-DIRECTIONAL
153MHz is a radio frequency legally licenced by OFCOM. Our equipment will always have exclusivity for the use of this bandwidth, all of our water treatment products within United Kingdom are 153MHz enabled. The bespoke frequency makes our product unique and unrivaled, some of these benefits include:
• 2Km’s range* on our flushing units and temperature transmitters.
• 10km’s range* with our repeater booster’s for large sites or where penetration through challenging environments (basements, lift shafts, concrete reinforced walls etc.) is required. Traditional open frequencies such as 434MHz are governed by OFCOM, any products utilising the frequency have to attenuate the signal and usually achieve a maximum range of 200m.
• 153MHZ is exclusive to Legionella-Tech, unlike other products on the market we have no issues with signal clash or saturation.
*line of sight
MODEL 434 BI-DIRECTIONAL
For our customers that require monitoring on smaller sites, we are able to offer our 434MHz range.
• 434MHz is an unlicensed frequency as such we are able to take advantage of mass manufacturing, which allows us in turn to pass savings on to our customers.
• Our equipment is tried and tested, we have a successful history of supplying, commissioning and servicing this range.
• Our 434MHz transmitters are smaller and more discreet making it ideal for small offices, retail plus many other locations where range is not a limiting factor.